Founded in 1985 by industry executives José Robles, Miguel Roman and Ramón Fernandez, Iberchem is a leading company in the fragrance and flavour industry with 20 facilities around the world and a presence in over 120 countries.
In 2000, a strong financial backing from leading investment funds allowed Iberchem to experience a spectacular growth rate without sacrificing any of the principles and values on which it was founded.
2 BRANDS, SAME COMMITMENT: EXCELLENCE
The Iberchem Corporation operates its two lines of business – fragrances and flavours – under two separate and distinct companies: Iberchem for fragrances and Scentium for flavours. The focus and the demands of each line of business are indeed different but our passion and our commitment is always the same.
It's our appetite for innovation and creativity that fuels our quest for new scents, tastes, fragrances and flavours. However, our work is always guided by the same basic principles on which Iberchem was founded over 30 years ago.
We never lose sight of our values. They keep us grounded; they remind us that we are led by people; and they ensure we remain faithful to the goals and ethos established by our founding partners.
WE VALUE OUR CLIENTS...
- by creating new flavours and fragrances for our mutual success;
- by working hard to understand, meet and exceed their requirements;
- by being honest and accountable in everything we do.
WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE...
- appreciate their expertise, dedication and integrity;
- reward them with an environment that is positive and empowering;
- maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit and an open mind.
WE VALUE OUR CREATIVITY...
- and use it to make spectacular fragrances and innovative flavours for customers worldwide;
- and constantly look for fresh ideas and breakthrough concepts;
- and never stop looking for ways to improve.
WE VALUE OUR INDEPENDENCE...
- because it gives us control over what we do;
- because it allows us to plan ahead;
- because it has facilitated our policy of financial strength, profitable growth and return on assets.
WE VALUE OUR SUSTAINABILITY...
- because it will contribute to our long-term success;
- because it safeguards present and future generations;
- because it ensures we meet international standards of quality and safety.
Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Managing Director Asia
José Manuel Mateos
Managing Director Flavours